🌈活動內容豐富有趣的冬令營已經出爐囉!     2018 Love Reading! 與愛共讀打卡計劃2.0     👻2018 賀瑞美語萬聖節活動即將來襲 👻     賀瑞勵志美文 | 讓孩子感受這些最具影響力的演說片段     精彩有趣的夏令營照片搶先看     
 
首頁 / 園務公告> 最新訊息

最新訊息 行事曆 課表
  賀瑞詩集 | Have you ever failed?
 

 

Have you ever failed?

你曾經失敗過嗎?

 

If you haven't, I suggest you try some.

如果你沒有,那我建議你去嘗試一下。

 

I have failed, many times.

我失敗過,太多次了。

 

And some of these failures were even painful.

而這些失敗之中有一些是很慘痛的。

 

But I cherish them more than I cherish my success.

但我珍惜它們,更甚於我珍惜我的成功。

 

Success sometimes makes you numb.

成功有時候會讓你麻木。

 

But failures make you awake. Failures are cleansing.

但失敗則會讓你清醒。失敗讓你覺得神清氣爽。

Failing is not necessarily losing.

失敗並不一定意味著輸。

 

Neither does a failure make you a loser.

失敗了,也並不代表你就是個失敗者。

 

Failing is just the name we give to the state you stay in until you succeed.

我們只是用失敗來稱呼成功之前的那種狀態而已。

 

A failure is a precious opportunity to learn new things.

一次失敗是一次學習新東西的好機會。

 

And trust me. 

而且,相信我。

 

You always remember what you learn in failures better than those you learn in success.

你永遠會把失敗中所學的東西記得比成功中所學的東西更牢固。

 

Failing doesn't mean you lost something forever. 

一次失敗並不意味著你就永遠失去了什麼。

 

It only means that you didn't get it yet and you have to find another way to get it.

它只是意味著你現在還沒得到它,而你需要想另一個辦法去得到它。

 

And isn't that a treasure? A new direction to think.

而這難道不是一份寶藏嗎?一個全新的思考方向。

 

Don't pray for easy success. That's a curse.

請不要祈求唾手可得的成功。那是一種詛咒。

 

Pray for hard failure.

去祈求重大的失敗吧。

 

As long as it doesn't kill you, it will definitely make you stronger.

只要它沒能將你殺死,那它必將使你更強大。



 

發布時間 2018-07-17

 
賀瑞美語補習班(安親班) 105台北市松山區健康路58巷21號     TEL:02-87125502 87705502 FAX:02-87125503
(C)部落格孩子股份有限公司版權所有